Certified FileMaker Development
CampSoftware provides Certified Cross Platform FileMaker consulting and solutions throughout Orlando, Central Florida, and the across the country. We’ve been using FileMaker to solve problems since 1991 when FileMaker 3 was available and are proud to be certified as a FileMaker 11 Certified Developer. We’re also certified in FileMaker 10, 9, 8, 7.
We Can Help
We can help you with practically anything related to managing your data from simple updates to conversions or even from scratch. We can help save you valuable time and money by using a template too. Need internal or public access to your data on the web or the iPhone?
- Addressing issues or needed changes with an existing database.
- Conversion or migrations from FileMaker or other databases.
- Developing using our pre-existing template and modules.
- Building custom databases from scratch.
- Website integration of your data.
Off the Shelf or Custom?
Does your company uses an off the shelf program, such as ACT or NowUpToDate, that doesn’t quite fit your needs? Do you use Excel as a database? Do you shuffle paper around the office to conduct business? Do you use an unwieldy database program like Access? If so, we can develop a solution that works for you based on your business work flow. Our solutions will save time, money, and increase efficiency. We can do this by:
- Reducing or eliminating duplicate data entry.
- Reducing or eliminating data entry errors.
- Building work flows that operate as your business does.
- Create views to your data to help with decision making.
- Using the web so your customers can help themselves with data input and answering questions, reducing your workload.
Functional & Good Looking
We develop functional databases that work great and look nice too. Several examples of our work can be seen below. We’ve helped many business with FileMaker, REALbasic, and 4th Dimension in the Orlando and Central Florida area, but we travel out of state quite often. We utilize “Remote Control” applications, with permission, to reduce or sometimes eliminate travel.
Website Integration of Your Data
FileMaker works well with the internet. It can directly communicate with web browsers and devices like the iPhone giving you the ability to work with your data any where in the world. Normally, you would limit access to your data with the same username and password that you use with your FileMaker database. However, you can make certain information available to guests. For example:
You can do practically anything on the web that you can do in your FileMaker database such as finding, viewing, editing, and reporting. Some examples would be: